BRANDING AND COMMUNICATION
Women’s Football Management is a unique interlocutor for companies, athletes and clubs who intend to develop branding, communication and marketing activities to position themselves in a unique and distinctive way in the fast growing world of women’s football.
Our intervention process is divided into four phases.
We develop an effective positioning strategy with the client.
- Brand audit: we study the architecture of the brand and evaluate its potential in the field of women’s football.
- Opportunities and market gaps: we study and evaluate the opportunities that the market offers and the spaces that can be attacked.
- Target: we study and evaluate with the customer the priority target (s) that can be successfully achieved.
- Positioning and objectives: we define the desired positioning and develop concrete, feasible and measurable objectives.
We transform the strategy into an action plan.
- Creativity: we study, evaluate and propose creative alternatives through which to concretize the strategy and objectives.
- Realization: we create branded content, adv, videos, events, sites and landing pages, sales promotions and other content defined with the customer.
We communicate action to target audiences.
- Communication plan: we plan the media with a view to integration by exploiting the synergies between the different communication channels used.
- Broadcasting: we deal with braodcasting on the in-house media (Italian Women’s Football) and on the social profiles it has.
We monitor the pursuit of goals.
- KPI and monitoring: we measure impact and effectiveness with KPI developed ad doc with the customer since the strategy development phase.